No memes today... at least none that interest me, so I'll just fill in the space with the random thoughts.
- Everytime I lather a bar of soap to the point where the soap drips out of my hand, I think of my mom. It's one of the few memories I have of her - being in the bathtub and her giving me soap lather/bubbles.
- I need a hair cut. It's awful. It's so dry and yucky. The husband is cringing because my hair is getting longer again to where he likes it. He wants it back down to my waist. Ack. Thats a lot of hair to deal with, not sure if I'm up for it.
- It's gonna be 40 degrees today so I have to get Saki out for a walk. Now that it's warming up maybe I can lose this junk on my ass.
- I hate birch trees. They drop sticks.
- I need more stickers on my laptop.
- I took out a bunch of old CDs that I burned a few years ago... I hadn't heard some of those songs since then! I love hearing songs I haven't heard in a long time.
- My new addiction is CMT's Classics videos. It's amazing to see how much some people have aged.... and I feel old when I realize some of the songs that are now "classics".
- I wonder if my roses survived the winter.
- My curtain rod has been half falling down in my kitchen window for almost a month and it bugs me.