Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Flat on your back

So my bestest friend, Melissa, is in the hospital. She has 8 weeks to go until her baby (Brady) is due, 6weeks to be safe. She has placenta something - basically she can bleed out, which she already started bleeding.
She will possibly be in the hospital for the next 6 weeks, which really sucks for her & her kids (she's got 2 boys & a girl at home) because that means she'll be in that joint over Christmas. But you know what? She's better off where she's at. This is too serious for her to try to be at home.
Needless to say, I'll spend the next however many weeks worried out of my mind about this chic and her little bambino. I ain't ready to go through life without my bestest friend.

1 comment:

Amber said...

how sad that she'll be there over the holidays, I hope they can think of a way to make it special for her.