Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Shopping & stuff

So I've mentioned before and I'll mention it again... if you haven't noticed yet, the holiday shopping season is upon us and this is good news for me because, well.... if you haven't heard, I make a living off of this sort of spending money stuff.

I've been working my butt off the past few weeks adding designs to all 3 of my stores, mainly SledderWear, because, well... it's not just the holiday season - its' the snowmobile season and those whacked out people who like to ride those things also like to brag that they do in the form of t-shirts and stuff.

Which, of course, is more good news for me.
I was telling the husband the other day that this is the best of both worlds for me - I can make money making fun of him! Because, as you might have heard, the husband is one of those whacked out snowmobile dudes, too.

And he tends to be my best customer!

So in my plea to you - if you must spend money this holiday season, do it at my stores! (the links are over to the right somewhere... there's even a fancy search thing that you should try out!) I even do personalizations, in case you haven't heard.

I have designs from snowmobiling to fishing to scrapbooking to parenting to teenage stuff to tv stuff to things I still can't figure out why people buy.

And this ends my shamless plug post.

No comments: