1. How long do you sleep each night? Usually about 8 hours. Sometimes 9.
2. Do you fall asleep easily? So easy that I send my husband into a jealous rage.
3. Do you fall asleep at times not in your bed? I've been known to fall asleep in my recliner very often. The family knows that if I'm rocking, I'm awake, if I'm not rocking; I've fallen asleep.
4. Do you listen to music or use “white noise” to sleep? I used to, as a teen/early adult, but the husband can't sleep with the radio on so now it's just quiet.
5. Do you sleep through the night or get up a couple of times? Most of the time I sleep through the night, unless the dogs wake me up. Usually they wake the husband up.
6. Do you have trouble sleeping away from your own bed? Yes. I have a hard time falling asleep away from home, but once I'm asleep - it's fair game.
7. Do you need an alarm clock to get you up? I set one, but I usually wake up 5 or 10 minutes before it goes off. I think it's genetic personally, because my brothers, sister & my dad is the same way. And we all wake up early, too. 7am is sleeping in.
8. Do you ever take medication to help you sleep? Only when I'm sick. I'm very sensitive to medication so even non-drowsy meds makes me sleepy. It's annoying when I'm sick.
9. Do you/have you slept with pets? Chico the Pomeranian is at my feet every night. Serena, my bitchy persian, sleeps right next to me and on some nights she sleeps too close to my face and I wake up with goopy eyes (Kinda sucks to develop an allergy to cats when you own 3 of them and refuse to get rid of them). The husband gets up at 2:30am for work, so after he gets outta bed, Saki (the golden retriever) takes his place. She is a bed hog. I've slept with animals every since I was a teenager... I actually move over for them in my sleep, which sucks when it comes to Saki because she wants to sleep right next to me so I end up at the edge of the bed by morning. And with a sore back from being uncomfortable.
But if Saki is comfortable, its all worth it. *eye roll*
Click here the image play...