<---- play here. 1. If you had to have a brain transplant and had to choose between a cat brain and a dog brain, which would you choose? I'd say a cat, mainly because I think cats are the smarter of the two species. Cats don't do tricks because they don't want to, not because they can't be taught. They teach humans. Dogs spend their lives trying to please humans and no matter what humans do to them, they still wag their tail and wait for love. It's maybe not the dumbest thing, but it's sad. Cats will just walk away from you if you piss them off. Plus, cats don't eat their own shit.
2. Why do you think bananas are shaped the way they are? So monkeys can hold them better and play telephone with other monkeys.
3. Mayonnaise or Miracle Whip? Miracle Whip beats mayo around here.
4. Do you use keyboard shortcuts? all the time. I'd go nuts without them.
5. Are you a member at InsanityCafe Forums & Arcade? If not, you should be. Why yes I am, as a matter of fact :) It's the best place on earth next to Disneyland. I'm the admin over there, so I can say that. But it is really slow right now, so I think everyone should go over there and shake the place up a bit!
6. Where I live it was a low of -19 degrees this morning - what was your low last night/this morning? It's -14 below now, which is colder than it was an hour ago.
7. Do you like hard boiled eggs? covered in salt - you betcha!
8. Have you ever drank green beer? Nope. And don't plan on it. It's not the green part that bothers me - its the beer part.
9. Whats your favorite cleaner? Clorox Clean-up!
10.White or whole wheat bread? White. Unless I'm eating a radish sandwich, then it has to be Home Pride wheat.
11. Everyone has some type of phobia - whats yours? My biggest one is someone getting hurt, like physically. I can't stand it when someone is doing something dangerous.
12. Aren't you glad there weren't any Christmas related meme questions? Yes, which is my own fault. No offense, but there are far too many Christmas questions in all the memes this week.
Either that or I just do too many memes.