Sunday Stealing: The Nudder Meme
1. Who did you spend at least two hours with today? Myself, so far. Although I haven't even been awake 2 hours yet.
2. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks? Snow.
3. Who was the last person you called? I called my sister back yesterday morning.
4. What were you doing at 12am last night? sleeping
5. Are your parents married/divorced? my mom is deceased, so I don't know how that works. My dad & stepmom are married though and have been for 27 years.
6. When did you last see your mom? Through a hospital window when I was 7 years old.
7. What are you wearing right now? my husband's robe
8. Where is your favorite place to be? at home or at the lake
9. Where is your least favorite place to be? in a crowd of people... wherever that crowd of people is.
10. Where would you go if you could go anywhere? Mesa, Arizona
11. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years? I don't know, but I hope to be where I am right now. But if the husband has anything to do with it, I'll be in the country somewhere.
12. What was the last thing that really made you laugh? Everyone getting paint on their butts yesterday
13. What cities/towns/villages have you lived in? doesn't that cross that invisible privacy internet line that everyone thinks they live behind? I'm not ashamed; Albany, Rockford, Buffalo, Rexburg, Farming, St. Martin, Roscoe & Avon (and then back to Albany).
14. Are you a social person? I think #9 answered that one for me, dontcha think? I'm internet social though, does that count?
15. Do you sleep alone? Nope, I share my space with the husband, 2 dogs and a cat. And I can't tell you who is the bigger bed hog. Well, Chico the pomeranian, he pretty much stays in the same spot at my feet, so he's good to sleep with. The others? Well... lets just say they all could take a sleeping-in-groups lesson.