Saturday 9: Just Like a Pill
1. What was the last pill you took? I took 2 Anacin yesterday to get rid of the headache Black Friday caused
2. What time of day do you usually feel most energized? Right after my 2nd cup of coffee
3. Who was the last person you hugged? My husband, probably. Or it was my niece-in-law, Mandy on Thursday. Seems like I'm a little lame in the hug department lately.
4. If you had a restaurant serve you a perfect breakfast, what would it be? 2 eggs over-easy, hashbrowns, bacon & toast with strawberry jelly and a big glass of chocolate milk.
5. What did you do on Thursday? Went to my parents, brought my laptop with and worked while doing the family thing.
6. If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be? I'd want to be on that list of Powerball winners.
7. What is your favorite TV commercial at the moment? The Num Yummy commerical.
8. Who would you'd be surprised to wake up and find in your bed? Anyone but my husband and kids and pets... LOL I mean, who wouldn't be surprised if anyone outside of your house would be in your bed? What a silly question.
Let's jazz it up a bit to make more sense:
Pleasantly surprised? Mel, of course. Horribly surprised? A corpse.
9. Who is your favorite 80’s band?