Another award? This is getting rather comical....
So this one comes from Kimber, which I suppose is paybacks because I'm slamming her with awards.
So, here are the rules to receiving this award:
1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs in a post.
2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.
On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them. When you post your five winners, make sure you link them as well. To add the award to your post, simply right-click, save image, then "add image" it in your post as a picture so your winners can save it as To add it to your sidebar, add the "picture" gadget. Also, don't forget to let your winners know they won an award from you by emailing them or leaving a comment on their blog.
5 Fabulous Nominations
Christina - she's a fellow Thursday Thunker who started last week... it might be spelled wrong *chuckle*, but her name got my attention!
Shan - another TT'er, but she's from Minnesota so she's even more special!
Holly - yet another TT'er, she stuck out because of the big ugly turkey on her site! (sorry, I think real turkeys are ugly. Yummy, but ugly)
The Spotted Sparrow - I mean, seriously! The name itself is enough to suck you in...
Gina- There's a big fricken lily when you open your page - a girl whose heart beats the same as mine!
5 Fabulous Addictions
1. Peanut Butter Cups. No explaination needed.
2. Coffee. Through an IV preferrably.
3. Insanity Cafe. Posting on the forums and playing in the arcade. Good times. (copying Kimber)
4. Creating stuff for my shops - #1, #2 & #3. Income, obsession, fun!
5. Facebook. I am so addicted to finding old friends, pet society, and all the silly apps being sent around. (I'll just copy Kimber on this one again). She's got damn good answers.