1. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain? isn't there always one?
2. If you have a dream come true, what would it be? to never have anyone fight in my house every again. Or outside the house, for that matter.
3. Do you believe in eternity love? why yes I do
4. What feeling do you love most? love
5. What feeling do you hate the most? my kids' feelings being hurt
6. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours? No. I say that because some friendships just aren't meant to last. I'd like to say yes, but I know that there are those that I probably would be better off if they would end. There are a couple choice friendships in my life that I cherish with every fiber of my being, though.
7. Do you believe in God? Mostly, yes.
8. Who cares for you most? Who? I'd like to say my husband or the demons, but the husband.. well, he's just a husband. I mean, he loves me and all that, but cares for me? Thats a different ballgame all around. I'd have to say my dad.
9. What do you think is the most important thing in your life? My kids. That was easy.
10. What emotion do you like to show? sillyness - is that an emotion?
11. If you have something troubling you, what do you do? Call someone and hope they answer.
12. Who do you admire most? It's a toss up. Melissa for being a single mom and dealing with some real bullshit in her life but still standing strong and getting stronger everyday and even though her screwups are right out there in the open, she holds her head up high and tells the world to fuck off.
And Kimber for having 5 demons and a husband and going through what is probably the worst type of hardships that someone can go through and she can still laugh at my stupid jokes.
13. Who did you last chat with in a chat room? LOL I have no idea... thats been YEARS!
14. What kind of person do you think the one we stole this meme from is? Someone who is very nosey... LOL
15. What color did you use to dye your hair? Wait a minute, how do you know I used to dye my hair?
16. Why are you doing this meme? Because it's Sunday and thats what I do on Sunday.
17. What do you do when you're moody? Piss someone off.
18. At which age do you wish to or did you, get married? I was 23.
19. If today is the last day of your life, what will you do? Get the hell off this computer and spend time with my husband and kids and make a few phone calls in the process.
20. Who is the person you trust the most? Myself
21. Last time you smiled? When I answered #17
22. What are you listening to right now? the dog barking, Demon #2 repeating "Chico" over and over again and the sounds of a Sonic the Hedgehog game.
23. Who was the last person you saw in your dream? my husband
24. Are you talking to someone while doing this? No
25. Do you walk with your eyes open or closed? WTF? Open... why would I close my eyes? I might run into a wall or something.
26. Is there a quote you live by? I feel like a broken record - "there's nothing you can't do, some things just take a little longer"
27. Do you want someone you cannot have? just Mel Gibson but thats because the husband says I can't. I haven't asked Mel yet, but I'm sure he'd say yes.
28. Who always makes you laugh? Saki when she falls on her face. Clumsy dog.
29. What was the worst idea you've had this week? Pulling the fridge out to fix some tiles. Then I had to clean what was back there.
30. Do you speak another language other than English? Nope.