Friday, October 17, 2008

Food 4 Thoughts & Friday Fill-ins

Breakfast
If you could jump into any book … what would it be and why?
One of the Little House books because I'm sick of the prices of everything and going back to selling chicken eggs seems like an ok deal to me right about now.

Lunch
Tell how you are feeling today in the form of a weather report. (For example, partly cloudy, sunny with a chance for showers etc.)
partly shitty?? Ok seriously... um. It's a little foggy here this morning as the sun is just starting to rise. Seems a little warm, maybe a small storm front coming in because of the lightning but lets hope it blows over once the sun is completely up.

Dinner
What activities make you lose track of time?
Memes.

Midnight Snack
What were you doing one hour ago?
sleeping... well, maybe not. I think an hour ago I was trying to get back a small part of the bed from the dogs so I could sleep.

Recipe for this Week - Pick your battles.

PLEASE PLAY !!!! Come on you know you want to!

To play along go here.


fridayfillin.gif
Play along by clicking the image!

1. Follow the yellow brick road. (wow... that was lame)
2. My pillow is something I always take with me on vacation.
3. To achieve your goals, you must get off your ass.
4. The way to my heart is through chocolate & peanut butter is something I'd like you to know about me.
5. I have a crush on Angelina Jolie.
6. That dead body floats.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to nothing really... except I think I'm going to a movie tonight with my niece, tomorrow my plans include a birthday party for my nephew and Sunday, I want to not worry about it until it gets here!

9 comments:

LarryG said...

Yes the pillow is good.

dead body float for a while... ewww!

See my
Fill-in here.

SmilingSally said...

You sound like a good aunt. Come see my fill-ins and check out the sidebar for the BOX OF BOOKS giveaway.
http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/

Ms. Val said...

Thumbs up on #4!!!!!!!

Have you ever tried the peanut butter cups from Trader Joe's? Those will ruin you for Reeses' forever.

Janet said...

re: #3 - hear, hear! Thanks for playing, have fun this weekend :-)

Kimber said...

Dead body floats, lmao! I said fat floats.

Cathy said...

Your answer to #1 may be lame--but you're not alone! ;-)

JO said...

my kids bring pillows on long drive... i bring my camera!

TGIF! Enjoy your weekend!

Here's mine... thanks!!

peppylady (Dora) said...

I like my pillow also. So I take it with me when I go any place strange.

And your vice is great on archiving one goal

Coffee is on.

Unknown said...

I've enjoyed both your memes and they're on my site too. Welcome.

I love your first answer... I feel that way too often.

Have a nice weekend.