Thursday, February 28, 2008

Oh.My.God.

Yes, I can say that.

This is going to be a big fat whiny all about me, feel sorry for me post. Just today, feel sorry for me, please.

I have the worst fricken cramps EVER! They are shooting down into my thighs they are so bad. I can't stand up straight and it's giving me a headache from hell. I've never stuck a pig with anything that would make it bleed, but there is a saying "bleeding like a stuck pig", which supposedly pigs bleed a whole bunch when you stick them with something. Well, call me a stuck pig.

TMI, I know.

This does, however, explain why I was in such a fricken bass ass mood 2 days ago and why I developed a monstrous pimple on my face the past week.

I'm done having demons so why won't they rip my woman insides out???!!!?!?!?!?!!!!?!?!?!?!!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

You poor girl...that was me in high school times, but it's gotten much better. I'm sorry to hear. Take some Advil and lay around all day...I'm doing that and I don't have massive cramps!