Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Hippity Hop...

So I went a little Easter nuts the past couple days. Wow, I cannot believe how many hours I've put in since Tuesday morning on my shops. But I got a lot accomplished, so it's all worth it. Not sure why I went with Easter or where the idea came from, but there it was - in my head and I went with it. It's funny how things happen like that with me, once I get something in my head I have to fly with it - but the only downfall of it is I can't make designs that aren't in my head. Sounds obvious, but what I mean is, like today - I'm on an Easter kick, chicks, bunnies & such - I couldn't do a snowmobile design for SledderWear right now if my life depended on it.

Ok, well if my life depended on it....

Anyway. Here's a little preview of what I did the past couple days:




There's more in the shop, if you are interested. I think I did enough Easter for now. Hopefully tomorrow will be something different.

A Kittilicious Did You Know: Did you know that Demon #1 is almost an A student? I say almost because she got a C+ in Tech Ed last quarter, otherwise everything else was A-, A or A+, but she still made the Honor Roll - 3 quarters in a row!

No comments: