The TT questions are brought to you by Bud, the color of Atlantic Ocean and the number 3.
1. It became officially summer on Monday. What's your favorite part of winter?
When it warms up. Winter sucks. It's too cold. Not one good thing about winter... well, except it makes my hubby happy.
2. What was your worst summer vacation ever?
When I was a teenager I had to go to Washington state where my parents were. It wasn't my parents that was bad, it was just fricken boring.
3. Kimber's husband just got the dream job that he's hoped for. So a big shout out to her and Anthony! Tell us about the best job that you ever had.
The last one... when I was a front desk clerk at a Country Inn & Suites. It was fun and I loved the people!
4. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now?
5. An alien appears and offers you the opportunity to repeat one year of your life. You will still know everything that you know now. He explains that no matter what you do differently, when you are returned to the present nothing will have changed. What year would you pick and why?
The year before my mom died... even though I was only 7 I'd try really hard to remember every single thing about her.
6. Name three things you have on you at all times. Explain why.
My wedding rings.... clothes and... um... clothes aren't even on me at all times. Silly question, Bud. My skin & hair?
7. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
8. If you could have everyone in the blogosphere read just one of your posts, which post would you pick and why?
All of them... they all suck equally.
9. I recently read that the music industry continues to decline at an alarming rate. In the last year it said the sales of Michael Jackson's and The Beatles' music are the only artists who sales continue to climb. The article stated that the two are holding up the industry. Have you bought a CD or mp3 of either artist recently?
I was with Demon #1 the other day when she bought Miley Cyrus' new CD does that count? Elvis isn't still selling stuff?
10. What radio ad right now do you find so annoying that you'd rather have a tooth drilled than hear it again?
Radio ads? Ohhhh thats that boring non-music time when I switch to another station that doesn't have that, huh?
11. Berleen walks into a bar on a hot Minnesota day. At the bar sits a priest, a rabbi and a minister. A ten foot duck walks into the bar right after Berleen. What drink do you think Berleen orders?
It's usually Smirnoff Ice, but last month I discovered Smirnoff lemonade. And no, I am not trying to kiss Bud's ass here.
12. There is a knock on your door. It can be anyone in the world. Who would you want it to be?
13. What would be the worst entertainment or sporting that you could be forced to watch?
Golf. Need I explain?