The TT questions are brought to you by Bud, the color of KC's hair and the number 33.
1. Robins have red breasts. Why are their eggs blue?
Dunno... I think they should be yellow.
2. The doorbell buzzes at the same moment the phone rings. Who was on the phone?
Hopefully my sister... been trying to get a hold of her all fricken morning. WOMAN ANSWER YOUR PHONE!
3. It seems that there are several very popular memes each day of the week. Which meme did you first become a regular of?
Wordless Wednesday I think... which I don't do anymore. Heck, I don't even know if it's even around.
4. It is about time that Berleen and Kimber meet in person. Should we start a collection to fly one of them to the other, or just hope Thom's bus and get from Hawaii to Kimber in Arizona and take her to Berleen in Minnesota?
Hope or hop? I think everyone should come to Minnesota... it's nice here.
5. Tell us about your pets. Do you have one that you wish would run away?
Chico. After how many years of this idiot wearing a diaper because he can't figure out not to piss in the house - I wouldn't miss him very much.
6. What was the last thing colored red that you wore?
Probably my VintageSledders.com t-shirt that I wore sometime last week.
7. I have a train that runs by where I live several times a day. I actually find it peaceful. What's the longest journey that you have taken by train?
Minnesota to Washington & back again. Never again.
8. If Kimber threw a five dollar bill off a building that was five stories high, and Berleen threw a twenty off a build that was six stories high, who do you think would find the money?
Me. I wouldn't throw it. Thats a half a carton of cigs right there.
9. If reincarnation really happens, whose life would you like to know that you have already led?
Eve. Because I'm that special.
10. What are your three favorite possessions?
I'll say my kids because, well I guess I can be a good mom today. Letters from my aunts and my husband's heart.
11. A lot of people still believe that Elvis is alive. Have you ever worn blue suede shoes?
Those things actually exist? I thought it was just a song.
12. Do you have siblings? If yes, are you anything alike?
I've got 4. I guess I have something in common with each one... it's weird how all of a sudden I will catch myself sounding exactly like my sister though. Even other people have noticed it.
13. Has anyone ever asked you to strip naked and cluck like a chicken?
No, but I just about spit coffee all over my laptop when I read that one.