The Blog Outside The Box Meme
This meme is all about using your imagination. Free your inner blogginess. Step outside the proverbial blox (that's blog + box for all you non-blog speakers). Answer these
Don't end up in the dungeon.
1. You are in court. You are in deep doo-doo. What did you do? ('Cause if you want, I might could talk to the judge and get your sentence reduced to Bloggingham dungeon time.)
I sold the kids to the gypsies... finally. I didn't know it was illegal, honest!
2. Your blog just became a best-selling book . What is the title of your book ?
3. It is midnight. The phone rings. It is Michael Jackson calling from the Great Beyond.
What would you like to ask him?
Are the damn kids yours biologically or not?
4. You are having your future told. The fortune teller looks in the crystal ball, screams and leaves the room in fright. What did they see?
My demons being returned to me by order of the judge and they never move out of the house.
5. You're blogging along minding your own blusiness (that's blog + oh...you know) when Google unexpectedly puts a Objectionable Content Warning on your blog. Your own mother is afraid to enter! What, pray tell, did you do to warrant it? How did this happen? Do you think you deserve it? Just how objectionable are you? Do tell.
I didn't do anything dammit! I never fricken swear in this damn blog. Ever.
6. You suddenly become God Of The Universe. What would your first Commandment be?
Thou shall not make chocolate fattening.
I'm God, dammit.
7. And finally, what secret would you like to tell the Queen?Not to worry. What happens in Bloggingham, stays in Bloggingham.
I have a bag of peanut butter cups in the very back of the fridge... you can't see it unless you move something, which you know that demons never move things.