1. If you were to start a meme (or a second or third), what would you call it and what day would you pick?
Welcome to the October 22nd version of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by
Kimber, the number 70, and the color mellow.
Sunday Sarcasm... and I'd have it on Sunday to compete with Bud.
2. When a celebrity endorses a product, do you really believe they like it/use it?
Probably not. But I really don't care if they do or not.
3. Why don't zombies ever just eat each other?
4. If you were an elephant, would you rather roam free or be in a zoo?
I don't wanna be an elephant. I don't wanna be a chicken. I don't wanna be a duck so I shake my butt.
5. The doorbell rings on October 31st, do you answer it?
6. If you see a piece of paper on the ground while out & about, do you pick it up? If so, do you look to see what it is?
Not unless it's green.
7. If Jon Gosselin and Octomom got married and then their own reality show, do you think she would try to get pregnant again for better ratings?
LOL I bet she would!
8. If Thursday Thunks was to be put on hold or quit completely, would you be sad?OMG! Fine... I'll come back. Geez you are a whiner. I don't like the thought of having people after me - it scares me. I'll do next weeks and it will be lame. But I'll do it. I'll do next weeks - but I'm warning you - it's gonna be Halloween themed.... in a Thunks fashion, of course.
I take that back... I'll come back if Kimber promises to return my fricken phone call this week.