Don't end up in the dungeon.
1. You are a guest on the space shuttle. You just arrived on the moon and realize you forgot something back home that you can't live without. What is it and how do you convince them to go back and fetch it?
I will start convulsing without my chocolate & peanut butter. They better turn around or my shaking and foaming at the mouth will cause an explosion.
2. Pretend you are a teacher in a rough public school for one day. You have been assigned to teach Manners 101. You have the "challenging bad butt kids" class (remember this is a pretend school and anyway I can't say ass on my blog 'cause it's so unQueenly and I might get fined or something). They are jumping up and down, cursing, and throwing things at you.
What is the first thing you would write on the board?
Shut the fuck up and sit down
3. Someone in your family or a friend has started a blog. They think it is anonymous but you have figured it out. They are saying derogatory things about you. Do you tell them or do you read it for awhile? How would you handle it?
I start leaving annoynumous comments about how wonderful I am and how full of shit they are.
4. If you had one dollar left in your pocket, what would you spend it on?
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are on sale, 2 for $1 down at the convience store in town.... now you figure it out.
5. President Obama and the First Lady are coming over for dinner. What do you serve?
Do you expect something nice? I'd cook them hamburgers & brats on the grill, just like I would anyone else.
6. You walk in on your lover. They are trying on your clothes. What do you do?
Accept the fact that paybacks suck. I guess I wear his, he should be able to wear mine.
7. Every astronaut must have shots! Choose your vaccination: You only get one and you can't enjoy any of the attributes of the other choices. You choose either: (1) The fountain of eternal youth and sexual vigor but only for 10 years (2) perfect health for a lifetime (3) eternal mind-numbing nirvana and peace of mind (4) unlimited hedonism for one year with no negative consequences.
#2 If I have perfect health, then I have enough energy to have sex & work out, which eliminates the need for the 1st choice....