Sunday Stealing: The Double Stealing Meme
1. If you could turn back the hands of time to correct one wrongdoing, what event would you choose and why?
the election that Bush won....
2. Are you one for tradition? If so, what traditions do you strongly believe in? If not, what makes tradition hypocritical?
I like tradition, but I really can't think of one off hand that I can write about. Boy that doesn't make a lot of sense, does it? I have a headache... I can't think straight. Sue me.
3. You were taking part in an event and you had to crossplay, who would you crossplay as and why?
I don't have the foggiest clue what the hell you are talking about.
4. If you only had one day left to live, how would you spend your last day? Would you be tempted to live fatally if you knew you were to die the next day, and if so, what extreme measures would you take?
I'd spend it with family... and on the phone with those who couldn't be there with me. Maybe I'd fly to Arizona. I don't know, ask me that day. Knowing me I'd just spend the day in a panic attack.
5. What are your top five sinful materialistic items, ones you'd expect from others including those closest to you? Why are each in the position they are in?
This seems like a simple question, but the end throws me. Is this a Bud question with the positioning of the items?
6. I am... still trying to figure out those 2 questions...
7. I feel... like horseshit warmed over. I woke up with a headache.
8. I see... a kitten running around playing with a golfball. She doesn't want anyone to be asleep right now.
9. I need... to win the lottery.
10. I love... many things.
11. I wish... this headache would go away.
12. I think... you are probably sick of hearing about my headache.
13. I hear... Serena crunching the cat food.
14. I crave... relief
15. I fear... that one day my kids will be out of the house and never want to come visit me.
16. I hope… thats not the case.