This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Kimber, the color rojo and the number 334.
1. How many golf balls can fit inside a full sized school bus?
I have no idea but I just about spit all over my screen reading this one! I wouldn't want to try golf balls, but how about goof balls... I think the capacity is 64 on most buses. Maybe 68. I used to stare at that stupid number for 2 hours everyday - why can't I remember?
2. Who decided the alphabet order?
I don't know, but had they known about Bud's meme, they would have stopped much sooner.
3. Why doesn't McDonald's sell hotdogs?
I've always wondered that myself.
4. You go to a nice restaurant and they are offering free samples of cheese. You take a bite and it's delicious. Then they tell you the cheese is processed with maggots in it which make the great texture and flavor. Do you vomit at the thought of maggots, think "oh well but no more", or just ask for another sample?
I'm not one for puking from afterthoughts. I'd probably make a horrible face that would show every wrinkle and tell them to please get that crap out of my face.
5. Would you rather ride on a cloud or slide down a rainbow?
I've always wanted to float on a cloud - how comfy would that be for a nap? But sliding down a rainbow... that sounds heavenly! Oh wait, nevermind. I hate heights. I think I'd be screwed either way.
6. Do you know/care who Heidi & Spencer are?
Thats my answer I guess.
7. Have you ever used Butt Paste?
Why yes I have, have you? I do not have any in the house at the moment, but I should. Thats some sweet ass stuff! Pun intended.
8. Pie or cake?
Cake, of course! Are you partly insane for asking such a question? Well... unless it's banana creme pie or chocolate peanut butter pie.....
9. Do you remember when MTV used to play music videos?
Yes and can you believe that I have a few VHS tapes with them recorded? I used to spend hours recording MTV. I was so 80s.