Saturday 9: Letting the Sparks Fly
1. Where would you go if you wanted to spark your creativity?
My kitchen table.... or the lake.
2. What would be one thing that would embarrass you a great deal?
I don't really know, I don't embarrass easily. I suppose falling on my ass in a large crowd or something. Which is funny, because even when I fall on my ass when nobody is around I still feel like a complete idiot.
3. What values did your parents instill in you?
There's nothing you can't do, some things just take a little longer - although I need to listen to that more often (and I keep throwing it back in my daddy's face!). And doing house things yourself... I never saw my dad call someone like a plumber or someone to fix something. He always did it himself. Up until a few years ago, that is.
4. What’s a fad of your teen years that you remember well?
Big hair. Has to be the big hair. The worship of Aqua Net and all that it did. My "own fad" was Harley shirts & leopard print pants, though. Nobody else really wore them, but I did. I guess maybe thats why I never made it into the "popular crowd".
Oh... and pinning your jeans. I still have scars on my legs from jabbing the pins into my flesh, because it had to be tight, ya know.
5. What is your favorite breakfast?
Coffee & peanut butter cups. Or strawberry PopTarts.
6. What is the best birthday gift that you have received?
a leather trench coat that the husband bought me years and years ago when we had no money, but I needed a coat.
7. What gadget could you not live without?
My computer. Thats a gadget, right?
8. Do you collect anything?
Too much junk, thats what I collect. But mainly, Big Sky Bear Bearfoots by Jeff Fleming.
9. What website (non-blog) do you regularly visit?
InsanityCafe.com, of course! And Facebook - I'm a Facebook addict.