Monday, February 09, 2009

Manic Monday - Love and chocolate.



What is your favorite candy?
Anything with peanut butter that is covered with milk chocolate. Notice I said milk chocolate.... dark chocolate either goes in the trash or the husband eats it.

Name one thing that you'd want to receive as a gift for Valentine's day.
Something simple. I pointed out a chocolate rose to the husband yesterday. Thats all I need. Or a card. Forget the overpriced, already dying roses that everyone seems to think they are supposed to give/get. Chocolate & a card, thats all I need.

... and a rib eye dinner.

Can we truly love someone who loves another?
I think you can, but what does it get you? Not a whole lot. I honestly believe that you don't "choose" who you fall in love with... it just happens. And it's usually someone that is complete opposite of what you thought you would fall in love with. Love is a strange thing... how can you love someone who other people don't even like? It's not an on & off switch.
If the person you love doesn't love you back... or even circumstances don't allow you to fulfill that love... it's still love. If you still feel that flutter in your heart when you see them and your knees get weak and you start shaking, even if they don't belong to you, it's still love. It's proof it exists.

I will never be able to watch a Mel Gibson movie with a steady heartbeat. It's proof, people, proof!

But seriously... yes, you can. Love is love, no matter what happens with it.

3 comments:

Amber said...

milk chocolate rocks my socks

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Rib eye. Sounds great. I better find a Valentine....

Martha said...

Well stated answer to #3... love you blog design!