Saturday 9: The First Apartment
1. Where had you moved from?
A house my ex-husband & I had.
2. Describe your first apartment.
It was what they call and "efficiency apartment" or "studio apartment". It had a kitchen, living room, bathroom & closet. It was as small as it sounds. Plus the building was older than heck, so it was just a scary place. Ironically, my parents own the apartments now but years ago my dad remolded them and there is no more no-bedroom apartments.
3. How old were you when you had your apartment?
4. Did you have roommates? If yes, tell us more.
Not at first, but because my ex wouldn't leave me the hell alone, 2 guy friends moved in with me. They moved in the night that I came home and found a broken off key in my lock. I knew who did it, contacted the cops and they said - and I quote - "what do you want us to do about it?". I had no proof it was him.. unless I could prove he had a broken key on his keyring.
Yeah... 3 people in that apartment. Good thing we all got along!
5. What was your place of employment then?
I worked as a waitress at a cafe down the street.
6. How were you finances at the time?
Nothing to speak of... I got money, I spent it. I was 19 after all.
7. Tell us about a lover who spent a night there.
It was a little cramped in there... nobody ever did.
8. Tell us about a band you listen to then. (You can cheat. Look it up.)
9. How long did you live there and why did you move from there?
Less than a year, I don't remember exactly how long. Two of us moved into a bigger apartment down the street and soon after I moved in with The Husband.