This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen, the color seafoam green and the number 0 (as in the number of days until my birthday - hey it's my birthday, I can announce it if I want!).
1. Do you like waffles? No. I think they are an overcooked pancake with holes in it and I don't even like pancakes.
2. Name 3 things that is within your reach right now, excluding anything to do with your computer/laptop. My coffee, a pepper shaker (not sure where the salt one is...) and a 10 pack of markers.
3. Do you hang laundry out on a line outside? In the summer I do, but then everyone bitches that their clothes are stiff. I use Downy for goodness sakes!
4. Loss of vision, ability to speak or hearing - which do you choose? (you have to choose one....) I'd have to go with speaking - not see a computer screen or hear when I get mail? How rude!
5. On a scale from 1 - 10, how are your computer skills? I'd say about an 8. The insides are what throw me off.
6. Do you volunteer or donate to anything around the holidays? I should, but I don't. I throw a few bucks in the red buckets if I see them, but thats about it.
7. If a person receives a DUI while in government office, should he lose his/her position? I think it proves their human. A stupid human, but a human. I don't think they should lose their position over that. Multiple ones? Absolutley.
8. Do you take vitamins? No.
9. Do you wear fingernail polish? All the time.. I get accused of having fake nails all the time because they grow like mad and they are really hard. I don't always want long nails, but it's hard to keep up with.
10. If every flower in the world only grew into one color, which color would you want? Yellow.