Cheers to all us thieves!
Sunday Stealing: The TV Meme
1. Name a TV show series in which you have seen every episode at least twice:
Little House on The Prairie
2. Name a show you can't miss:
Right now... Nancy Grace - is that considered a show?
3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to watch a show:
4. Name an actor who would make you less likely to watch a show:
Pee Wee Herman or Tom Cruise
5. Name a show you can, and do, quote from:
I don't think I really quote any of them.
6. Name a show you like that no one else enjoys:
7. Name a TV show which you've been known to sing the theme song:
8. Name a show you would recommend everyone to watch:
Big Love - everyone wants to be a polygamist, don't they?
9. Name a TV series you own:
*looks around to see if anyone is reading* The Life & Times of Grizzly Adams
10. Name an actor who launched his/her entertainment career in another medium, but has surprised you with his/her acting chops in television:
11. What is your favorite episode of your favorite series?
Johnathan's Mountain - when Charles Ingalls, Jr dies as a baby and Laura goes to the mountain to ask God to take her and give her Pa back the baby.
12. Name a show you keep meaning to watch, but you just haven't gotten around to yet:
Desperate Housewives, just because everyone talks about it and I feel out of the loop
13. Ever quit watching a show because it was so bad?
aren't they all bad in some way or another?
14. Name a show that's made you cry multiple times:
Little House again. Some of the 80s sitcoms made me cry a time or two - Full House, Growing Pains.
15. What do you eat when you watch TV?
16. How often do you watch TV?
17. What's the last TV show you watched?
there was some stupid cartoon on tv when I went to bed last night.
18. What's your favorite/preferred genre of TV?
19. What was the first TV show you were obsessed with?
20. What TV show do you wish you never watched?
Days of our Lives, because now I'm hooked for life
21. What's the weirdest show you enjoyed?
The Anna Nicole Show
22. What TV show scared you the most?
The 70s Land of the Lost. Damn sleestaks.
23. What is the funniest TV show you have ever watched?