This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Kimber, the color crimson and the number 34 (as in days left in the year).
1. Today is the biggest day in your chosen career. You have THE job interview. Everything must be spot on. As you are getting dressed, you realize Oops!, you forgot to do laundry. You have NO clean underwear. What do you do? Go commando, wear yesterday's dirty undies, wear them inside out, buy new ones on the way to the interview or just say screw it and go back to bed? Inside out? LMAO Who the heck does that? I'd just wear yesterdays I suppose... I hate the feel of commando. The husband is usually commando, I think he's nuts. (no pun intended, of course)
2. If you took a fully cooked turkey and a ripe watermelon and dropped them from 50 ft up, which would make a bigger splat and mess? I'd say the watermelon. Lets test it!
3. An ex lover, friend, or spouse is in a serious accident, they have lost their current memory and think you 2 are still together. S/he keeps calling for you from their hospital bed. The family calls begging you to come visit until s/he regains current memory. Do you go? It honestly, completely & truly honestly depends on what ex we are talking about.
4. You have the opportunity to meet your favorite famous person. You have heard the person isn't nice in real life. Do you go ahead and meet them or choose to keep your fantasy of them real to you? Why or Why not? My fantasy man is a drunk, thinks he's holier than thou, doesn't like Jews and thinks he's the Pope... I'd still do him.
5. Do you like lemons? Do you use them to clean with or just as a food source? Never put much thought into it. I loved giving them to my girls when they were little and got them to suck on them just so I could laugh at their faces afterward!
6. If chosen to be in a horror/suspense movie, would you do it? If so, would you be willing to be the first person killed in the movie? When I first read this I thought it was asking if I wanted to be killed or kill, which I'd want to be the killer, but now that I read it.... Sure I would. Kill me whenever.
7. It's raining. It's cold. You cannot leave the house. How do you spend the day? Blogging & working.