Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday Fill-ins

And...here we go!

fridayfillin.gif

1. The last band I saw live was KISS, quite a few years ago - 10 maybe? Their makeup tour. It was pretty sweet.
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is being with family. (if you don't celebrate thanksgiving, insert your favorite holiday)
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is giving me a headache.
4. Thoughts of nothing - this meme? fill my head.... I'm rather lame this morning.
5. I wish I could wear the jeans that I wore a year ago.
6. Bagpipes make me think of men in skirts with nothing underneath and me hoping a strong wind comes along.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to not much, tomorrow my plans include making plans because there are none so far and Sunday, I want to call all my family and friends and tell them I got the winning Powerball numbers!

I wanted to do with Food 4 Thought Friday meme but there only so many Thanksgiving questions you can answer... I'm hoping that next week all the memes don't involve the same questions about Thanksgiving.

5 comments:

Lapa37 said...

I really like the picture of the dude in the skirt...

LarryG said...

lol on number 6 - could happen, although i think they are supposed to where "pipe supports" lol

great fillin

enjoy your weekend,

See my Fill-in

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

So that's why women go to bagpipe concerts....

Amber said...

KISS...wow.
Hooray for Kilts & strong winds!
Good Luck with your weekend...Happy Friday :o)

Jodi said...

OMG! That bagpipe answer almost made me pee myself. ROTFL!

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH for helping me - I LOVE it!!!!