Monday, October 13, 2008


Sunday Stealing: The "Sometimes" Meme

The "Sometimes" Meme: All you have to do is finish the sentence...

Sometimes I just need: to just have things be about me and only me

Sometimes I want: Angelina Jolie's life. Sometimes.

Sometimes I like to: sit outside after school and watch the kids drive/walk/bike home.

Sometimes all it takes: is a smile.

Sometimes I picture: living in a big farmhouse.

Sometimes I wish: for a different life.

Sometimes I find: those unmatched socks I've been looking for!

Sometimes I take: one too many aspirin because my headaches are too bad.

Sometimes I look: really good and sometimes I look like crap.

Sometimes I hate: being at home. Occasionally I want to go somewhere.

Sometimes it’s nice: to walk in the rain.

Sometimes it hurts: when I try to get up from sitting here.

Sometimes it makes me happy: when the dogs pick on the cats.

Sometimes it’s sad: when people can't find the good in things.

Sometimes I listen: to classical music.

Sometimes I sleep: on the couch.

Sometimes I like to watch: medical shows.

Sometimes I feel: like I'm the only one who's happy.

Sometimes I rant: less than I usually do.

Sometimes I never: take a shower that day.

Sometimes I really: just want to scream.

1 comment:

Kimber said...

Then go ahead and scream...just not when I am on the phone with you. LOL