Thursday, October 02, 2008

Someone wants to be my friend

and I don't want to be his friend.

I wish he'd get off my laptop.

Flies are icky.

I wish he'd hold still so I can squash him.

He'll stay still for a picture. Go figure.

How come if you go at a fly who is on your laptop screen he'll fly away quick as a cricket... but if you put your cursor underneath him he won't move? Can flies not see things that are on my laptop screen and they are only able to see my hand coming at them in a murderous rampage type fashion? I think its silly. Don't they have like a million eyes or something like that? They should be able to see under them, too.

I'm mad at this fly.

1 comment:

Teapot said...

I have one crawling on my computer as I write... ugh! I think every one is here from all over the world.