Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday Feast Version 6.20 (1st time!!!)

Joining a new meme today (like I need another one!). This one is called Friday Feast. Check it out, it's wicked cool!

... I can't believe I just used that phrase.

Appetizer

If you could live on another continent for 1 year, which one would you choose?

Ugh. The thought of living anywhere else but here sends my brain into a tizzy, but for the sake of the meme I will answer.... Australia because I wanna live where kangaroos live.

Soup

Which browser do you use to surf the Internet?

Firefox, which I just updated and just now realized I don't have my BBCode/HTML Code add-on anymore and I'm just a little upset by this new find.

Salad

On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how much do you know about the history of your country?

2... I think. Maybe 1. I hate history. I know which state the serial killers Albert Fish & Jeffery Dahmer lived, though! (does that count?)

Main Course

Finish this sentence: Love is…a big fuzzy teddy bear, a big sloppy puppy kiss, a demon hug, a demon calling me "momsies" and my husbands arm around me at night.

.... not in that order... well, maybe....

Dessert

Have you ever been in or near a tornado?

I live in Minnesota, what do you think? Luckily I've only come close, never been "in" one. No damage, no loss... just a few close calls (within miles - like last weekend - 2 miles away there was a funnel cloud. Yippeee!)

And this concludes my 1st FridayFeast entry. I hope you've enjoyed it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your answers. They were very funny.

Kimber said...

LOL Gotta hooked! :)