Friday, March 14, 2008

Time flies when you are having fun

Demon #1 had an orthodontist appointment at 9:30 this morning... got outta there at 10:00 and we headed to WalMart.

I let her skip school the rest of the day because
  1. I am Mom and I have the power.
  2. She's getting close to straight A's
  3. It was a Taryn & Mom day

I called the husband to tell him we were going... he told me to remember peanut butter & bread. Ok.

So we get to Walmart at about 10:30 and start shopping.

We get done with shopping and head home... I call the husband on the way home.

Him- "Where are you?"
Me- "Driving."
Him- "Where from?"
Me- "Walmart."
Him- "Just now?"
Me- "Yeah, why?"
Him- "Do we have any money left?"
Me- "Yeah, why?"


I look at the clock.... it's after 12:00!!! We spent an hour and 1/2 in Walmart shopping! I didn't even notice until he said something!

No comments: