Friday, January 11, 2008

Getting ready for the big show

The next few weeks are going to be filled with getting stuff together for the big snowmobile show in Waconia. This is one show that I don't miss, although I am skipping out on the ride this year. Last year I had just a wee bit of an incident that involved a sled, my knee and a pile of rocks. That's all I'm saying about that... the memory is too fresh. This year the ride is on the lake, so I should just get on a sled and shut up, but I won't. Last year the ice wasn't thick enough so we had to do this "other" trail ride which consisted of a lot of ditches. I hadn't drove in a sled in over 20 years... it wasn't a pleasant experience, lets just stick with that.

But anyway, we'll be at the show - big neon green snowmobile and snowmobile banner and all. Look for us. We'll have a bunch of stuff from SledderWear there, along with a catalog of all the designs available. Stop by and say hi... and bring me a hot cup of coffee.

I hope it's not freezing.

No comments: