Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A STRANGE THING HAPPENED

I need a belly pan for an Interceptor.

I need a what? For a what?

Yep, you heard me, it's happened. I'm starting to talk like a genuine snowmobile addict. I don't know when it happened or how it happened for even why it happened, but it has. Somewhere in the evil plan that I had a few months ago, the one about 'Ceptorlicious, it backfired on me. What started as a test to see if the husband would get me an Interceptor if I asked for one, when I'd been asking for a puppy, has ended up being my own demise. Something has overtook me... I'm actually starting to get into this whole project.

Someone help me.

I walked into the living room the other day and the husband was watching some auto-something show and I glanced at the TV and said "Hey honey, that's a piston!".

The smallest things make him proud of me.

No comments: