Cheers to all us thieves!
Sunday Stealing: Janana's Now Vs. Then Meme
It's been a while since we had to post rules. But here we will list the relevent ones:
*Think back to ten years ago on this month.
*Write truthful answers and ELABORATE. This makes it more interesting!
*If you don't have a scanner you may omit #14 but I think if you do you should totally do it!
*It's about personal changes. Have fun with it!
Then: August 1999
1. Age: Heck I don't even remember how old I am today, much less then. I think I'm going to be 37 this year... so I guess I was 26???
2. Romantic Status: Had just celebrated our 4th anniversary.
3. Occupation: Mom
4. Fun night out: Going grocery shopping without the kids.
5. My BFFs: Melissa
6. I spent way too much time: on the computer
7. I spent not enough time: cleaning my house
8. I wanted to be when I grew up: ok if this is the same question down the line it would have the same answer, wouldn't it? Anyway. I wanted to be a vet.
9. Biggest concern: growing up... hey, I was almost 30 afterall.
10. What my biggest concern should have been: shoulda coulda woulda... who cares?
11. Where did I live: in a house
12. Dumbest thing I did that year: I don't know... got out of bed? It was a pretty good year.
13. If I could go back now and talk to myself I would say: the Powerball numbers for the next 10 years of weekly drawings are:
14. Picture of me then: thats me in the middle. Hey look - no double chin.
Now: August 2009
1. Age: add 10.
2. Romantic Status: Just celebrated our.... add 10.... 14th anniversary
3. Occupation: Mom & graphic designer
4. Fun night out: going grocery shopping without the kids
5. My BFFs: Melissa... and I've gained one - Kimber
6. I spend way too much time: on the computer
7. I spend not enough time: cleaning the house
8. I want to be when I grow up: I knew it wasn't going to make sense. Same answer.
9. Biggest concern: wrinkles.
10. What my biggest concern should be: it should be wrinkles. They are coming fast.
11. Where do I live: Same place.
12. Dumbest thing I have done this year: Started doing blog memes?
13. What I think I would say to myself in 10 years: why are you still doing memes? Aren't you sick of them yet?
1. What do I miss most from 1999: those 4 & 5 year olds running around the house...
2. What do I miss least from 1999: the fear of the world ending on December 31st.
3. What have I accomplished in 10 years that I am most proud of: my computer skills
4. What have I NOT accomplished in 10 years that I wish I had: I never did win that damn Powerball.