This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Kimber, the color sienna and the number 2009. And you should go play. Take your mouse, put it over this ----> click me! <---- and click. Then play. It's really simple.
1. Would you rather have a pet hippo or a pet elephant?
- Elephant. Because if I chose the hippo, Demon #1 would never forgive me.
- Oak Ridge Boys or the Statler Brothers
- Probably not. Sounds like a lot of work.
- I don't think I've ever knowingly had sea salt.
- Whatever needs to be used up more in the shower. Nobody ever wants to finish anything in this house, so they will leave just a tad bit of whatever is left. So I finish it.
- When I was in Jr High my sister's family & I took an Amtrak from MN to Washington. On the way there it was so cold in that train. On the way back... it was so hot. I hated that trip.
- I'd make up some lame excuse about it not agreeing with my stomach and convince them that it was good and there's nothing wrong with it, but my stomach is sensitive to new things.
- Does Nancy Grace count?
- Nope. My belly button is though, are you impressed?