Sunday Stealing: The Favorite Meme
Fill in your favorite for each of the following:
1. Political show: None. I don't understand politics so watching a tv show about it would just give me a migraine.
2. Picnic food: fruit
3. Mixed drink: slo-7 or Malibu Pineapple
4. U.S. President: do people really have a favorite president? Fine, if I have to pick one I'm gonna say Clinton just because we all know he had fun during his term.
5. Kind of student to teach: developmentally disabled high school students. (sorry... I've worked as an assistant teacher before, I know what I like & don't like!)
6. Hobby you do or wish you still did: sometimes, honestly, I wish I still drank every night like I did in my younger days. Maybe I'd have friends if I did.
7. Sports commentator: I don't have a favorite, but I'd like to take that pen away from Madden and shove it up his ass.
8. Sport to watch on TV: None really - not for any length of time that is. I guess there are a bunch that I'll watch for awhile, but not long.
9. Animal to have as a pet: Dog.
10. Halloween costume you have worn: Didn't I answer this back in October? I couldn't think of what it was called, but I figured out Debbie @ Thick & Thin was one too when she was little and she reminded me. She posted a picture and everything. It was sweet. Anyway, they were called Kooky Spooks.
11. Kind of dessert: anything with chocolate, preferably with ice cream somewhere in it. And peanut butter.
12. Comic strip: Family Circus. I hate comics, but Family Circus is quick and to the point.
13. Ice cream flavor: Peanut Butter Passion
14. News source: FoxNews & Local6.com (no I don't live in Florida, I just like their news site)
15. Vacation spot: the lake 4 miles out of town.
16. Wine: I can't even fake this one people, sorry. I don't like wine... never have. I guess it's a good thing we're not rich.
17. Way to waste time instead of working: I'm doing it baby!
18. Reality show: The first 2 seasons of Survivor. After that all reality shows went into overkill.
19. Childrens movie: Bambi
20. Celebrity you wish would retire: Mel Gibson, but just so him & I can find each other and spend the rest of our lives together. (He's starring in a new movie again!!! wooohoooo!)
But in all seriousness... I can't really think of anyone that I wish would retire, because even if they are retired, we still hear about them.
Mr Bean! Thats my answer! I hope he retires to Mars or something.
Ok, now go be a good blogger and go play....