Friday, November 09, 2007

DON'T TALKT O ME TODAY!

Well today do me a favor - if you see me online, yell at me! I have so much to do it's not even funny. I have 8 13-year olds coming over after school for a sleepover (Taryn belated birthday party) and on Sunday I have a bunch of people coming for a Tupperware party.

I really have to clean my house...

I have a shelf in the kitchen that has been collecting junk for a few months, it must be cleaned off!

I have a basket next to my coffee maker that has become a pen/pencil/lighters/cough drop storage container. It's an eye sore. Be gone!

My living room is covered in dust... but didn't I just dust like 3 weeks ago?

Kitchen floor needs to be scrubbed by hand. It's been awhile since I've gotten close & personal with it. Got spoiled with that Swiffer thing and don't listen to what they say - it's a great product, but nothing beats hands-and-knees cleaning.

So much to do, but I wonder - do I bother? With a house full of teens tonight, will it even look like I cleaned come tomorrow afternoon? I must try.

No comments: